Hi all new here wanted to say hi

As topic says j am new here and I just have a few questions...i am looking to start lipotrim but I'm weary of the side effects...can I still go to gym 3 to 4 days a week? Side effects? ...i am 90 kg and I am disgusted in the way I look at the moment and I have been going to the gym 3 to 4 days a week for the past 2 months and I haven't lost a pound so this leads me to here lol....i have a lot of temptations working and cooking in a cafe and the weight came up on me after I had the implant in for birth control and now I can't shift it ...thanks for listening x

Hello and welcome. I wouldn't personally do intense cardio exercise on Lipotrim because you are on so few calories to begin with, around 430 a day. If you want to, maybe set yourself a step goal and up the walking or do weights, but even then don't push yourself too hard, especially in this warmer weather.

A lot of people think that they can exercise and eat what they want and still lose weight, but it's just not true. Weight loss is simply calories in vs calories out, and unfortunately delicious food contains a lot of calories! Lipotrim works because it also puts your body into ketosis which stops you from feeling hungry after the first week or so. You create a huge calorie deficit which is why you lose so much weight.

Have you been to a pharmacist that sells Lipotrim and spoken to them? They can advise you if Lipotrim is suitable for you as you have to have a certain BMI and you can't do it with some medical conditions.

Whatever you decide, good luck!

I will be going to pharmacy on Monday after work...my him is 32 so I am over what it should be...i do have willpower to do this diet and I have been so good with my eating lately I just am not loosing weight....i am in menopause so would that make a difference?
Thanks for your reply x

Menopause definitely has an effect on some women's metabolisms. It's so unfair! You might not lose as fast as others but you will still lose with Lipotrim.

I don't know where you are but it's a Bank Holiday Monday here tomorrow so pharmacies will be closed.

I'm in northern Ireland and completely forgot about bank holiday tomorrow well Tuesday it is then lol ...i hate being this way...fat...its so depressing nd I just hate trying to squeeze into my clothes...i will ask chemist about menopause and weight loss eye see what they say ...thanks for your reply

No problem good luck x

Well went to pharmacy this morning before work and they don't do lipotrim anymore they are doing newweigh instead apparently it is the same thing ...i am just in shock as to how much I weigh right now so I am going to stick to this to get to a healthy weight

Back