Hi All

silver73

Hello everyone

My name is Carmel and I live in Cheshire .Thought I would joing this group as every time I have searched today about slimming world , this site has come up.Im new to slimming world, bit unsure to be honest as its all new .Hopefully will meet new friends on here for support and exchanging recipes.

Hi Carmel

I'm on slimming world too & enjoying it. I've done weight watchers (many times) before & although its really good I just needed a change.

There have been some fantastic losses on here. I know I'm a slow loser so prepared for the 1lb a week. I was worried that I'd stay the same or worse this week as I've had to try & get back into it after 2 weeks holiday but I lost 3 1/2 lbs so am dead chuffed. You certainly seem to eat a lot with slimming world & as they say, you should never feel hungry..

Anyway good luck this week & let us know your progress. If there's anything you are unsure of there will always be someone on here who can help you out.

X

Hi I have only just joined Slimming World and I am still trying to understand it as it seems different from other Weight loss clubs. All friends and tips welcome. :D

Thanks for the welcomes, Im loving SW and last week gained my half stone award and slimmer of the week.Cant believe how many lovely recipes there are too x

Discogirl said:
Hi I have only just joined Slimming World and I am still trying to understand it as it seems different from other Weight loss clubs. All friends and tips welcome. :D
Hi
Hope you are getting on ok. I thought the same as you after being on weight watcher diets over many years! I love not having to weigh everything & count points (other than cereals & sys obviously). I have missed my cheese,& bread & butter but at least I can have it if I want to. Tbh I dont really miss the butter on my toast as I usually make sure I put my eggs/beans/tomatoes on top so I don't notice. Sometimes fantasise over a nice toasted crumpet dripping with butter though LOL.

Well, just going to have my breakfast, bacon, egg, mushrooms & tinned toatoes. Yummy! Doesn't sound like a diet does it? (ok I know it's a healthy eating plan) .

Good luck.

Welcome! I have been doing SW since February and am loving it. I am finding the optimising route so much easier than any plan I have ever tried. I can honestly say that I have never gone hungry and although I occasionally miss things like cheese on toast, or buttered crumpets, it has been through fancying rather than hunger that I have wanted such things. For the first time in my 65 years I can envision myself as a 'normal' sized person.

Back