Hi! another new one here..

need2shrink

hi, my names nicky and im new to minimins but not diets!
im 25 and from liverpool and a mum to 3 kids age 7mths - 6yrs. i think this is the firs time i ave been really determined on a diet, ive always cheated or found excuses for my weight. i did loose 2 stone on slimming world before my last pregnancy but although i was good i piled the weight back on plus a bit more, so when i got on the scales just before xmas and saw 21.9 i realised there was no way i could continue on, so i started to cut back and when i rejoined slimming world on the 8th jan 09 i weighed in at 21,5.5 fter week one i lost 8lb and gained my 1/2 stone award and 2nd weigh in is tomorrow night!! my main goal is basically to loose as much weight as i need to feel myself and healthy, and to intergrate exercise in to my whole familys life! im really looking forward to sharing this journey with you!

nicky x:talk017:

:welcome: Welcome!! Wish you success with your weight loss. 8lb in your first week is excellent. Good luck for wi tommorrow

Karen x

Hi Nicky, welcome and good luck.

Hello and welcome! xx

thanks for all your welcomes!! well just got back from weigh in and i lost another 5lbs and got slimmer of the week! im amazed and so increadibly happy.. woohoo!!!!
thanks guys i can see the suport of this forum will keep me on track!
nicky x

Good news, now that is well done.

well done and good luck!!!!!:)

Back