Extra Easy Hi, back on slimming world!

rknox

Hi everyone

I'm rejoining SW after suffering a traumatic miscarriage last month so to help me emotionally I'm starting SW to lose the pregnancy weight I gained. I did SW after my DD was born & found it to be great. We've moved to a new area with my DH job so don't know anyone round here yet so I'm starting Extra Easy from home with my old books & mags, this forum will be really useful so far already got great syn help on here.

Hope ur all doing well on the plan, I'll sure I'll be on for advice :)

Sorry to hear about your loss hon, my wife and i suffered multiple miscarriages a couple of years ago (ten in as many months if i remember correctly) so i know how hard it is.

But on a more positive note good luck with the SW i am sstarting up on Saturday too :)

Hi Paul

Sorry to hear you & your wife have been through such a traumatic time, I'm still trying to get over 1, can't imagine how painful 10 would be :(

Good luck with your SW journey, I've done it b4 & had really good results & found it easy to follow. I'm doing Extra Easy, which plan r u going to follow? The magazines r really good loads of nice receipes & snack ideas in them. This site is fab too.

Thanks for replying & as I've only started this week too I'll keep in touch see how we're getting along on the plan!

Good luck :)

So sorry to hear about your loss hon.
Good luck with SW, everyone on the forums seems really nice and helpful :)

Hi Pickpockette

Thanks hun, I'm on day 4 so far & am enjoying it so got my fingers crossed for a weight loss to spur me on! Good luck with your SW journey too :)

I'm so sorry for what you've been through.
Good luck with SW this time round, this forum is great for advice, recipies etc
I only ever do green as I'm vegetarian but I absolutely love the plan! :)

Back