Hi everyone!

emily87

Onwards and downwards!
Hi everyone! I’ve been hanging around on the forum for a while but have finally plucked up the courage to actually post something. I’m 22, and have struggled with my weight all my life. At my heaviest I weighed 14 and a half stone and realised I had to do something about it as my health was starting to suffer. In July 2009 I started Slimming World weighing 13st 8 and I managed to get down to 11st 6 for my holiday to the Caribbean in March this year. However, I crept back up to 12st again and so I need a bit of a kick to get back on track again. I started back on S.W. last Monday and have lost 3.5lbs in the first week, which I was quite surprised about after having eaten a few cupcakes!! From this week I am planning to be strict with myself again. When I’m being good I exercise at least 30mins most day and obviously avoid any junk food. I really want this to be that last time I have to start a diet, and would love to reach my 10 stone target by the end of the summer. Everyone on here looks really supportive and friendly and obviously in the same boat, so I’m hoping being on here might help me keep on track.:) Fingers crossed!!

Sounds like me - when I was younger I yoyo diet and all because bullies told me I was fat but when I look back i wasnt lol Had 2 kids since then and been left with baby weight but via SW i am a stone away from target hehe. Like you Ive lost n gained but SW has taught me to eat sensibly whilst still avin treats hehe x Good luck with your journey x

*kick* YOU CAN DO IT!!! ;) xxx

well done for coming on to talk to us all!

Good luck with your weight loss journey - we're all here to support you! :)

xx

Hi. Welcome. I.m fairly new on here too. It's a friendly place and very addictive lol ! Well done on your weight loss. xx:welcome2::welcome2:

Thank you everyone :)

Back