Hi Everyone!

Chicaloca

Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

Well here I am, and how glad I am to have found this website! I am 32 and have been overweight all my life. I am a size 20 and need to loose 6 stone. I have tried SW before, albeit 7 years ago and lost 3 stone but with one thing and another my focus was lost and, well, here I am again.

I am joining SW on Tuesday! Wish me luck. I have been reading up on the plan this weekend and did a huge tesco delivery which just arrived, so cupboards are filled, freezer is ready to be stocked with some home made meals.
I am now off to cook a nice quorn mince lasagne, wish me well girls I look forward to getting to know you all and reporting back next week with I hope a great 1st week weightloss report.

xxx

I moved your post as it will get more attention here in the SW forum.

Good luck Chicaloca starting SW on Tuesday

Oooo thanks!

I do have to admit Im a little lost at keeping track on posts on this forum, but Ill get there with more usage!

Good luck hun - the forum is a fab place for support and advice - I'm sure you'll find your way around it soon enough. xxx

Good luck, when i went to SW I did well, I cant get to class/afford it now but am getting back on it tomorrow as I too have many stone to lose and am fed up with everything about my overly wobbly bits (dont mind a little wobble lol)

Goood luck
:D

Thanks everyone! Nice to know im in good company :)

Back