Hi everyone

okitr

Hi everyone

I thought i'd better give a quick intro. I've been unhappy with my weight for about three years now but never really did much about it, now i've got to a point where i want to get serious. I've been kinda following a diet for the past few months and so far i've lost 8 pounds, but last week i decided it was time to get serious so i've started again but i'm hoping to be a lot more strict this time round and see some real results.

I've had a quick browse on here and everyone seems really friendly and helpful so hopefully you guys can help me resist all those chocolates and sweets and crisps that i know are going to be shouting for me!!

Welcome to Minimins :)

Well done on your loss so far, and YES this place is the brst distraction in the world for when those naughty foods are calling to you! :D

Hiya and welcome to the forum. What diet plan are ya following? Which ever one it is there are loads of them under here and with lots of support thrown in for good measure. Wishing ya loads of success and look forward to reading your posts in the near future, take care

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Good luck with your weight loss journey :) xxx

Hiya the diet you are on what is it??x

Hiya and welcome to the forum. What diet plan are ya following? Which ever one it is there are loads of them under here and with lots of support thrown in for good measure. Wishing ya loads of success and look forward to reading your posts in the near future, take care

Hey okirt
The moment we get serious is the time when we can make sum changes. U started off well, good luck to u!
:)

Hi and welcome. What type of diet are you thinking of doing? Some are on VLCDs (Very Low Calorie Diet) like CD (Cambridge Diet), LL (LighterLife) or LT (Lipotrim). Others are on either Weightwatchers, Slimming World.

Irene xx

Welcome to Minimins :)

Back