Hi i am new :D

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
Hi all,

Well am new to slimming world but not new to the forum.

A bit about me....I have lost just over 5 stone now on the lipotrim diet. I still have a little more to lose, but think now its time to stop hiding behind shakes and avoiding food.

So now i am on to a new part and i think the hardest part of my weight loss journey. And thats eating healthy. My mum has done great with slimming world, so thought why not.

So here i am :D My group meets on a Monday night so am almost through my first week and so far so good.

any hints and tips would be most welcome.

Welcome! You have done really well I could not stick to shakes!

I'm sure you will get lots of hits ad tips, I would say trust the plan. Eat lots of superfree food and look out for speed foods, eat until satisfied and have syns when you need them so you do not feel deprived.

Good luck! X

Well done on your weight loss so far, and welcome to slimming world :) xx

Tip: going to a solid food diet after being on shakes might make you gain the first week or so, but do not be disheartened, your body will adapt, you WILL lose and you will wonder why you ever turned to shakes!

Kudos on the VLC losses though, that's amazing!! xx

Hey :)

Well done on your loss so far. I was on a similar sort of diet 5 years ago - the Cambridge Diet. Unfortunately, I've put all my weight back on since then and some more to boot!

So starting the Slimming World journey myself tomorrow! Nice to know there's a few other 'newbies' kicking about on here. No doubt be pestering you for support along the way, if you don't mind ;)

Hiya I'm new too! Well done on your fab loss!

Hi well done on your weight loss and welcome to slimming world! This is truly a great plan, not a diet a way of life! You will be amazed at how much proper food you can eat and still lose weight. Its really a matter of healthy eating in a structured way. I have been at target now for nearly 3 months and am so used to s w it has become second nature and I enjoy my food as well.l Good luck on your s w journey, there is always someone on here to help and support you.

Welcome and good luck x

Back