Hi! i start my diet tomorrow!

Hi my names Chez and i start my lipotrim diet tomorrow and im very nervous. I went to the chemist yesturday and me and my boyfriend got our sachets but we decided to start on Monday so work can take our minds off it. Im so worried about be really hungry but i really want to do well! Im very overweight and really want to feel better in myself.
If anybody has any tips or advice that would be great.
i look forward to loosing weight and reading about everyone else doing the same x

Hi Chez and welcome to LT :D

Good luck in ur journey, the 1st week can be very difficult as ur body gets used to the diet so u need to make sure u drink PLENTY of water. Im a newbie myself as ive been on diet just over a week. But if u ever have any question/queries or need to moan about anything then log on here and theres always someone here to help.

All the Best x

hi chez, you will be really pleased with this diet. you will be motivated by the lossess you and your boyfriend will get. it is a little bit hard the first few days. just keep going because it does get better. drink plenty of water it does help. once you get into ketosis you will not feel hungry. i know that might seem impossible now but it really is true. hope it goes well for both of you. good luck

Welcome and good luck to both of you.

The best advice is stick to it 100% - if you do that, which includes drinking shedloads of water you will get the fantastic results each week which will spur you on for the following one.

The first week is said to be the hardest, I didn't find that personally, but if you do just stick at it. You CAN do it and the results will speak for themselves.

I look forward to seeing how you get on! x

Hi Chez and welcome.

If you and bf stick to this 100% the results will be amazing! My first week wasns't too bad to be honest just make sure you drink plenty of water, it also helps with any hunger pangs during that first week. Once you are in ketosis you shouldn't feel hunger at all.

Stick to it and stay strong and you will both do brilliantly!

BTW, don't get disheartened if your bf has bigger losses than you, men nearly always have bigger and better losses than us, damn them!

welcome and good luck to you and your b/f on your journey.

The others have said about most important, water, 100%, etc..and I would also add.

KEEP COMING ON HERE FOR HELP, ADVICE, CHAT, INSPIRATION, ETC...it really does help that there are other people in the same position as you.

You have someone to do it with, which is wonderful, just keep encouraging one another.

The results speak for themselves if you just look through people's weight loss on here. It works, but needs commitment,commitment and some more commitment....dont take your eye off the ball, as you will get caught out!

GOOD LUCK and look forward to hearing how you are both getting on.

Poppy you sound like a real professional

hi chez, you will be really pleased with this diet. you will be motivated by the lossess you and your boyfriend will get. it is a little bit hard the first few days. just keep going because it does get better. drink plenty of water it does help. once you get into ketosis you will not feel hungry. i know that might seem impossible now but it really is true. hope it goes well for both of you. good luck
Hi Poppy
You are beginning to sound like a real professional lipotrim rep. good for you and am so happy that its going well.

Hi Poppy
You are beginning to sound like a real professional lipotrim rep. good for you and am so happy that its going well.

i had a bril teacher!!

hi Chez,
welcome to the two of you and wishing you all the best for the first week. Take all the advice given above and remember detoxing may make you feel a bit tetchy and out of sorts so try not to be too hard on each other. You will be a great source of motivation and inspiration to each other this week and as the weeks go by, so take it easy on yourself and each other. There are other couples and family members on here who diet together so look out for their posts. Best of luck.
Doirin

Back