Hi, I'm new...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by happy house, 20 June 2009 Social URL.

1. happy house

happy house New Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,
    I'm new to this. Am I doing it right? I just want to hear & learn about others in the same boat as me about losing weight. Never been to a weight watchers class (too shy) or been a member of any sort of forum before (so do I click on smiley face now?) Please help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SugarandSpice

SugarandSpice Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.69%)
    Hi im new to this too, this is my first day on today. It took me a little while to find my way round but im alot better with it now! I dont go to any classes or anything either im just healthy eating and counting calories. Ive been going for three weeks now and i've lost about a stone so far. What about you? x

4. fatal

fatal Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Hi, dont worry you'll get a hang of it soon :) I've only discovered this forum recently and from what I can see already you'll get all the support you'll need!

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.