Hi, I'm new :)

Hi Viva Pharmacys do tend to differ in price, I dont know why but I pay £36 a week for my Lipotrim sachets. It has been worth every penny .

There have been days that are hard but generally the time has gone quick and I could never have lost the amount of weight I have in the short time its taken.

Hi Viva Pharmacys do tend to differ in price, I dont know why but I pay £36 a week for my Lipotrim sachets. It has been worth every penny .

Hey,

Maybe I'm getting ripped off, but I pay £48 a week. Could you tell me where you get yours?

Thanks for the quick reply :)

I'm based in Kent, does anyone in that area know how much?

£36 seems more than reasonable if you consider how much you pay out a week on food bills :) Means I gain the right pounds for a change lol

Hi deflating, I have sent you a PM ,hope you recieved it. xx

Thanks for the quick reply :)

I'm based in Kent, does anyone in that area know how much?

£36 seems more than reasonable if you consider how much you pay out a week on food bills :) Means I gain the right pounds for a change lol

I agree I was spending that amount on wine and junk a week anyway in fact probably more.

I'm only paying £33 per week from a Weldricks chemist. I didn't realise they varied so much

I think generally in England (scotland and wales too?) it's £36 for women, i believe it's more expensive for men. in NI and REpublic of Ireland it's quite a bit more.

It's less than i'd be spending on food and drink weekly, even if not on my actual weekly shop and it's doing me the world of good so i'm happy to pay it!

I pay £36 as well and near Manchester. I think that is the average. I know Ireland is a lot more with it being Euro.

It is worth every single penny!

Hope you decide to go ahead; I definitely think you wont be disappointed. It is a tough diet, but the weight loss is incredible.

Hi Viva,
wishing you all the best if you decide to start. Come on here as often as you can to get support. Best of luck.
Doirin

Hi again, thank you all for your replies and help :)

I assumed it was just like a slim fast? Can anyone shed more light on this please? Thanks :)

Hi viva its £36 where i go in liverpool too its different to slimfast because its total food replacement so you cant eat anything other than your shakes, soups or flapjack bars. If you go on www.lipotrim.co.uk it will give you details of participating pharmacys in your area. When i went in my chemist before i started the diet he gave me a dvd to watch which tells you all about it, good luck hun it is a great diet the weight literally falls off xxx

Is there a minimum weight restriction on this diet with you having to buy it from a chemist, or is it just like slim fast?
(I did type this in my last post but it seems to have vanished lol)

I thought you had to be 3 stone overweight but i think i made that up in my own head :)

Not sure, guess you'd need to have an overweight BMI (over 25) at the very least. To me, it makes sense if you've got more to lose than a stone, as that can easily be gone in a fortnight and therefore you don't get the same out of LT as i believe you're meant to (ie, change of mindset, eating habits and palate)

I assume the chemist will weigh me to make sure I qualify? I'm not sure I do :(

I asked my pharamcy last week regarding who they allow, and she says that they now allow people that need to lose a stone or more! She reckons they arent as strict as they used to be. Not sure whether that is just my pharmacy because of the current economic climate and they need the customs....really not sure.

Like Elle, I always thought it was 3 stone or over and a BMI of 25.

Why dont you email LT and ask....once you go to the website, there will be either a contact tel no or email, then you will know for definite now.

Good luck; it really is the best diet ever and it does retrain you in many ways.

Take a look at the DVD before you make your mind up. This needs 150% total commitment, very hard at first....but just you wait until Ketosis kicks in. It is the simplest, fastest weight-loss programme I have EVER done in my 54 years....AND it can re-educate your bad eating habits......see my results, I'm actually keeping it off instead of yo-yo dieting like I did in the past. AND you get fantastic support and advice from this forum. Good luck.

Back