Hi, I'm new.

the_mum

Hi,

I joined the forum awhile ago, but never got around to posting and then fell off the wagon. I am now back on, holding tight this time!
I am doing Slimming World and have a great circle of friends who are doing it too.

I'm just starting back (with renewed confidence and commitment) to lose the last stone and a half.
I lost five stone with slimming world four years ago and then moved overseas and have stayed the same since.
Now I really want to lose the last 21 lbs I am hoping that this site will keep me on track and give me a bit a support when I need it.
Here's hoping!

Thanks for the welcome. Good luck to you both as well.

When I was slimming last time, I didnt want anyone to know, unsure why. But this time as I'm attending group with most of my immediate circle of friends, we are all there to support each other, so it seems to be working!

Half lost 1/2 stone so far, would like to lose another stone by mid April - holiday to Portugal.

Where abouts O/S are you living Clara Lou?

well done! i'm on slimming world too and loving it! never hungry, always something you can grab. Feeling a little frustrated at last weeks (STS!) but hoping and praying it will show this week!
look forward to hearing and sharing with you (newbie too!)

the_mum said:
Thanks for the welcome. Good luck to you both as well.

When I was slimming last time, I didnt want anyone to know, unsure why. But this time as I'm attending group with most of my immediate circle of friends, we are all there to support each other, so it seems to be working!

Half lost 1/2 stone so far, would like to lose another stone by mid April - holiday to Portugal.

Where abouts O/S are you living Clara Lou?

Hi
I live in Muscat Oman at the moment.....bit challenging doing SW but loads of fab fish and fresh veg and fruit.....
Lovely weather all year round but bit hot in the summer. One of the reasons I want to lose a bit more weight as most weekend we are by the pool and I don't feel that great in my swimwear at the mo.....hopefully that will spur me on.

OMG, cant believe I lost a 1 & 1/2lbs this week! It was half term, me and the kids were away and we had McDonalds.......................................twice!

Jacq81 - Sorry to hear you've stayed the same, better luck next week.

Clara_Lou - Have fun in Oman. I'm from Australia so I know where you are comign from regarding pools, swimsuits and feeling comfortable!

Back