Hi Newbie here!

skye29

Just wanted to say hello, been browsing a bit and this looks like a lovely place to be.

Ive been doing WW on and off for nearly 2 years now, and to date Ive lost 1 and a 1/2 stone.

BUT Ive lost my way slightly, Ive had to stop going to meetings, so am doing it all online, but Ive gone off track in the past few months (well since Xmas really), I havent put any on except 2bls over Xmas, which I lost as soon as I got back into a normal routine again. But I havent lost anything else since, Im on the points plan which works well for me as I need the discipline of it and Ive increased my excercise, but Im still the same weight.
Im pretty depressed about it all as I was hoping to be a lot closer to my goal than I am, Im still carrying around baby weight from almost 2 years ago :(.

Has anyone got any tips for me to get me out of the plateau, or maybe a good kick up the backside to get me going again?

Hi just wanted to say hello and welcome.The thing i do when im struggling is come on here and read everyones posts and ask for advice.
I find with the meetings and this site a great help.
Good luck mate xx

hello and welcome!!

Firstly congratulations in your weight loss so far!

I can't give you any tips because I'm new to this all myself... shame you had to stop going to the meetings. I'm doing it from home on my own and I have to say everyone here is very supportive and I find that really helps that you have someone who can support you and understands the WW way.

My only thoughts are have you checked your portion sizes to make sure you are eating the right sizes for the points in a day?! Maybe try some walking as a bit of exercise?

Hopefully some of the experts here will be able to give you more advice!

Ooops sorry, never noticed this post til just now :(

Welcome to our WW gang.

Are you counting everything you eat, absolutely everything?? Why not start a food diary, that might help & see if anyone can offer any tips that way

Back