Hi - Newbie on Slimming World

I asked my hubby if we could get a chest freezer for our anniversary. Lol. He told me I should just eat what I have already prepared. Shame that half the time O fancy something a little different. Lol.

Tomorrow for example, I'm going to try fish curry. Tell him it's chicken though. He doesn't like fish. Lol.

Love the trickery there! I do that with the kids when I know they are going to moan...hubby only complains if it has no meat or fish, I am going to trundle to the shops today and pick up some freezer pots and start this bulk cooking! I think I have been stuck in a rut for a bit so may well give the diet a bit or a review at the same time rather than sinking into a boring pattern of tried and tested recipes! I ahve never had fish curry so let me know if its worth cooking ;)

Love the trickery there! I do that with the kids when I know they are going to moan...hubby only complains if it has no meat or fish, I am going to trundle to the shops today and pick up some freezer pots and start this bulk cooking! I think I have been stuck in a rut for a bit so may well give the diet a bit or a review at the same time rather than sinking into a boring pattern of tried and tested recipes! I ahve never had fish curry so let me know if its worth cooking ;)

Go to the Pound Shop. You can get the containers you get from the Chinese there, 8 for a £1. Plastic and foil. I use plastic as they wash much easier.

Hubby REFUSES to eat anything without meat. I use Meat Free Mince on things that require a sauce (fresh beef/lamb mince for burgers etc) and have to put an Oxo cube in there so he 'thinks' it's meat. Lol. I think it's a man thing.

I was the same with 'tried and tested' and I trained as a Chef! Lol. One thing I'm loving with Slimming World is it's forcing me to use my knowledge etc. I love cooking and I am now finally doing it.

Back