hi

Anna24

[url=http://www.TickerFac
hello all im new to this has any one got any tips please xx :)

Last edited:
save this forum as a link as they always handy if you get stuck with anything and wanna know how many syns something is before you eat it.

Which SW programme are you following?

Irene xx

everytime i see pics of your grandsons i get brudie lol. you have 2 gorgeous grandsons hun!

Keep a diary, so you know what you've eaten. log in every day to see what's going on here. Never be too proud to ask for help. If you need to get something off your chest, this is the place to do it! If you come here, 9 times out of 10 you won't turn to food! And remember, you have loads of friends on here to help!

Keep a diary, so you know what you've eaten. log in every day to see what's going on here. Never be too proud to ask for help. If you need to get something off your chest, this is the place to do it! If you come here, 9 times out of 10 you won't turn to food! And remember, you have loads of friends on here to help!

judi you give brill advise hun i much prefer yours to mine lol. xxxx

thank you all and atm i am doing the extra easy one xx

just wanted to add my welcome. this is a very friendly place to be katey x

thank you both and good luck with yours as well Anna xx

After almost a week on red/green, all I can advise is PLAN your meals! Especially when you are learning the ropes. If you plan, you'll be less likely to be tempted to stray!

Hi welcome to SW!

Great advice from everyone as usual!

Firstly I will say give the Slimming World Advice for Newbies thread a read. It will hopefully answer lots of your questions about the plan.

* Try and plan ahead best you can - especially important when going out etc.
* Don't weigh everyday - only at your official weigh in
* Keep track of your measurements as well as weight, so if you have a bad couple of weeks, you can be reassured knowing you are losing inches as well as lbs.
* Make sure you use the plan to your full advantage, fill up on free foods, weigh your HE's properly and use all 15 syns a day - then when you are closer to taget you have something to cut back on if you are struggling.

Hope that helps, good luck on your SW journey,

Natt xxx

new today is it normal I cant access my profile page?

You need to have more than 50 post to view your profile as any other user would see it. This is to prevent people or "bots" joining the site just to get peoples contact information for spamming.

This being said you can still edit all your info, by clicking the User CP link on the blue banner above.

Hope that helps,

Natt xxx

You'll get to 50 posts no bother! There tends to be rush hours on this forum of first thing in the morning and early to late evening! But this varies all the time :)

hello all thanks for the tips thanks anna xx

Back