Hi

vicster1983

Hi everyone im new on this and was recommended by my mum, I have just started Exante, first time doing it and really nervous about it, any ideas of how to keep at it let me know, my worst times are in evening when the kids are in bed and im on my own.
Thanks for reading xx

hiya :)

I think there is a part of the forum for other people that are using Exante as well. I have never used it, but I would suggest just finding things to do.
I find a nice bath with a book helps. I take some water with me then I have no reason to get out and risk going to the fridge.
is there any books you have been dying to read? Do you knit? do you want to take up knitting lol A new hobbie is always really hard at first to learn. So that would take some hours.
hmm mop the floor so you can't walk over it? then not only is the floor clean but you would get wet feet if you tried to go into the kitchen. Never works for me. I just end up with footprints on my clean floor.
Do you play computer games? That is something else that can also take up loads of time without really noticing.
Good luck :)

Hi everyone im new on this and was recommended by my mum, I have just started Exante, first time doing it and really nervous about it, any ideas of how to keep at it let me know, my worst times are in evening when the kids are in bed and im on my own.
Thanks for reading xx

Welcome vicster1983,

If you click on the link below it will take you to the Exante forum here and you will get loads of support there to help you on your weight loss journey.

Exante

You might like to start a diary to keep you on track and it also gives members a place to drop by and say hello and reading other diaries can give you inspiration to keep you motivated.

Exante - Diaries

If you need any help please ask:)

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your chosen plan, why, if you don't mind me asking, have you chosen Xante?

Hi welcome and good luck with exante. Just remember that the first few days are not very easy. But once u are in Ketosis it becomes easier. Also drink ur water.

Back