1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Hi..........

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bluebell123, 26 February 2014 Social URL.

1. bluebell123

bluebell123 Member

.... Well this is my HELLO, I started slimming world last week, weigh in is on a thursday, so last week's starting weight was 15st7lb. I am getting married on May 3rd this year, this is not what has spurred on my slimming world membership, but the desire to start a family with my H2B, he has children already, but I suffer from PCOS so hoping a weight loss will help.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. orla126

orla126 Well-Known Member

Good luck. These threads are really helpful :)

Sent from my tablet using MiniMins

4. Princess_Ruthy

Princess_Ruthy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Minimins! Its a fantastic forum and also Slimming world is a great plan. If stuck to it the benefits are amazing! Good luck :)

5. jay631

jay631 Active Member

slimming world is a great plan it just wasnt for me.. good luck with your goals :)

6. bluebell123

bluebell123 Member

Thank-you for the warm welcome,I have the site very useful so far. Had my first weigh in today, and 10 lb off looking forward to the week ahead. X

7. orla126

orla126 Well-Known Member

Great result bluebell :)

Sent from my tablet using MiniMins

8. cerilinda01

cerilinda01 Well-Known Member

10lbs that's amazing!!!!! Well done!!! I et you was really chuffed! X

9. Panni

Panni Well-Known Member

Welcome
    10lbs is amazing!

10. bluebell123

bluebell123 Member

Thank you all, yeah I was happy, lost 3.5lb thia week, was a little disappointed not to get that extra 1/2 lb for my stone award but I got slimmer of the week so happy happy happy x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

11. zoe198718

zoe198718 Member

Well done you..... Keep up the great work!! super jealous I have hit a wall and hopefully getting back into the swing of things before I loss complete motivation! X