Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bluebell123, 26 February 2014.

1. bluebell123

bluebell123 Member

.... Well this is my HELLO, I started slimming world last week, weigh in is on a thursday, so last week's starting weight was 15st7lb. I am getting married on May 3rd this year, this is not what has spurred on my slimming world membership, but the desire to start a family with my H2B, he has children already, but I suffer from PCOS so hoping a weight loss will help.
  2. orla126

orla126 Well-Known Member

Good luck. These threads are really helpful :)

Sent from my tablet using MiniMins
  3. Princess_Ruthy

Princess_Ruthy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Minimins! Its a fantastic forum and also Slimming world is a great plan. If stuck to it the benefits are amazing! Good luck :)
  4. jay631

jay631 Active Member

slimming world is a great plan it just wasnt for me.. good luck with your goals :)
  5. bluebell123

bluebell123 Member

Thank-you for the warm welcome,I have the site very useful so far. Had my first weigh in today, and 10 lb off looking forward to the week ahead. X
  6. orla126

orla126 Well-Known Member

Great result bluebell :)

Sent from my tablet using MiniMins
  7. cerilinda01

cerilinda01 Well-Known Member

10lbs that's amazing!!!!! Well done!!! I et you was really chuffed! X
  8. Panni

Panni Well-Known Member

10lbs is amazing!
  9. bluebell123

bluebell123 Member

Thank you all, yeah I was happy, lost 3.5lb thia week, was a little disappointed not to get that extra 1/2 lb for my stone award but I got slimmer of the week so happy happy happy x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
  10. zoe198718

zoe198718 Member

Well done you..... Keep up the great work!! super jealous I have hit a wall and hopefully getting back into the swing of things before I loss complete motivation! X