Hi

bex310788

Hi guys. Starting on slimming world tonight so looking for some support through it i was here a few years ago and managed to lose 12 stone 8lbs in 2 years, unfortunatly somehow 3 years later i have found my self almost were i begun need to lose 9 stone 6 lbs to get to goal of 12 stone. I have done it once just annoyed that im having to go through this again
Anyone else been through simlar? Xx

I would tell my story of a few pounds put back on and jeans getting tight and shirts looking a bit off around the buttons when I sit. But it just feels like a very minor inconvenience.

It's not easy.

My story is not comparable to yours, but just writing about how I feel :)

I did lose about 2 stone from Christmas and I've let it slip a bit after being on holidays about a month ago. I'm disappointed in myself for not making use of the warm sunny evenings going for walks, doing a bit of photography enjoying life. Ending up tired on the sofa from work and going for a bit too much comfort food.

Best of luck, and welcome back to MiniMins. I'm here in tech support as usual if you need any help with the site.

Pierce

Hi bex,

Yeah I know where you're coming from completely on this one! When I was 14 I managed to lose 2 stone on weight watchers and with exercise and then when completely off the rails when I started college. Crappy food and plenty of teenage drinking piled on the pounds which got even more excessive when I went away to uni. Around the age of 21 I just gave up on the notion of ever losing weight and continued to pile on the pounds thinking I was just always going to be big. It's only this year i've decided to take control over my body and fitness by joining slimming world and a gym!

What important is that you're on the right track by rejoining and as you've said, you've done it before so can definitely do it again! We're all here to support you through this as is your group and consultant! You've got this!

Back