hiya!!

carrieclaus

Gold Member
just checking in on the lighterlifers.... some of you will remember me. im doing exante at the moment as finances due to our fast approaching wedding in vegas wouldnt allow. DAMN BOOTS WAGES!!! lol. however im (sort of) coping. i have an ickle diary in the exante section which i have managed to upload my pre foundation pics and after 14 weeks picks if any of you fancy a nosey. i cant figure out how to upload them to albums. hope you are all doing well xx

Aww!! Hey Carrie! :D

Woe, absolutely stunning avatar pic hunny! Phhwwttt-phhwwooo!!

Will check out your pics in a bit, cheers for uploading, love progress photos! ;)

Glad you're doing ok on Exante, I'm on RTM now and similarly to you, am 'sort' of coping! Hehe... Finding my weight is stable but am always hungry so clearly not dealt with all the emotional eating issues quite yet! Still, we're doing fab, sticking with it, and are on the right path huh? Go us!

Lovely to see you on here again anyway... I've been very quiet myself due to sudden influx of work, just no time in the day anymore! :( but I miss everyone and catch up when I'm able...

Anyway, enough about me! Sorry! But yeah, good to know you're still about, will read you diary with interest later! :D

Luv ya! Pinks xxx

Back