Hiya!

Hiya & :welcome:.

Good luck on your journey. Have you decided what diet you're doing yet? x

Hiya & :welcome:.

Good luck on your journey. Have you decided what diet you're doing yet? x
Thank you.

And nope, no idea. I think I need to read through a few of them and see which one is best for me. This is a long shot but are there any threads here explaining the different diets? x

Thank you.

And nope, no idea. I think I need to read through a few of them and see which one is best for me. This is a long shot but are there any threads here explaining the different diets? x

Each diet has it's own little section on here & they all have a section about the diet itself so you can get an idea about what they're all about.

Hiya victoria, welcome to the forum. If ya havent decided which diet to do then ya have come to the right place. I was like yourself at the start as I wasnt sure of what to do but I ended up resourcing the diets that I knew about but to be honest no matter how much researching ya do the best thing to do is to ask throughout the forums of the people who have already went through the diet plans and they will let ya know what to expect at the end of the day they know the ups and downs. This worked for me as I decided to go on the LT diet and I havent looked back since. This forum is full of loads of people who don't mind helping out or indeed giving advice. If ya need anything just let us know. I wish ya all the best and dont forget to keep posting and letting us know how ya get on, take care and all the best.

Welcome to Minimins :)

Back