Hmmm not sure what's going on!

Carlyd85

I have just stopped meal replacements and joined slimming world on Thursday, it seems since Thursday I have been losing 1lb a day... Is this the slimming world diet or is it still the meal replacements?? It's confusing me :-/

I'd just be pleased that I'm losing although, I think your on dodgy ground weighing yourself every day, give it a bit of time and let it settle down so you know what's doing what. Good luck and keep us informed ;)

Yeah I like to weigh every morning just to make sure it's not going back on, I weigh the same time etc which means my weight shouldnt be too different

I weigh myself every day too and my weight varies a lot! I have stuck to plan 100% every day this week but my weight actually went up on Thursday and Friday. Yesterday it was the same as it was on Tuesday morning and today I've lost 2lbs.

Although I weigh myself a lot the only weigh in I count is the official weigh in at slimming world as I know that for the rest of the week my weight varies so much even when I'm perfect on plan.

There are also numerous threads on here from people who think that they've gained because of a mid week weigh and then have a positive result at weigh in.

I wouldn't really pay to much attention to what your scales say at the minute. Yes, they can be good as a guide but you won't know for sure until official weigh in day.

Yeah I like to weigh every morning just to make sure it's not going back on, I weigh the same time etc which means my weight shouldnt be too different

There can be huge fluctuations in daily weight so it's not reliable. You're best just to go with the weekly weigh-in figure.

Thanks for the advise everyone :)

you can weigh yourself ten times a day and it will be different each time, i would say weigh yourself once a week, roughly at the same time and wearing the same type of clothes.. you get a better idea of what your losing then :)

Yes you can weigh yourself, get off the scales and step on them again straight away and yet get a different weigh every time. Best just to weigh once a week, although I know a lot of people cant do that. Good luck with S W. In my opinion (just my opinion) I believe it is much healthier way to lose weight as you will be eating normal food and its a plan you can stick to for life. :)

Back