Ho Ho Ho!

Porgeous said:
Am I the only one that turned my head to see if I could see down your troosies??!:eek:

:eek::eek: and they questioned MY 'innocence'!!!!
hahahaha! :8855:

thanks for the comments everyone, it's made for a very interesting and fun thread! :D

Yeah, I know, my halo is around my ankles by this point hehehehe :p

But life is more fun on the naughty side!! ;)

You wanna be careful that your belt is strong there hun cos by the looks of it your trousers may be joining your halo anytime soon!!!:eek:;)

lmao that would be embarassing wouldn't it!!
thankfully the "Santa Pants" as they're called have a drawstring thing so there's no chance of that (but I'll be wearing a belt underneath too just to be sure! :p )

oh, and I checked, my Halo is actually stuck to the bottom of my shoe with chewing gum. Yeah, I'm a *very* naughty boy ;) :D

lmao that would be embarassing wouldn't it!!
thankfully the "Santa Pants" as they're called have a drawstring thing so there's no chance of that (but I'll be wearing a belt underneath too just to be sure! :p )

Oh now that's just a shame!!:8855:

oh, and I checked, my Halo is actually stuck to the bottom of my shoe with chewing gum. Yeah, I'm a *very* naughty boy ;) :D

Well I guess even Santa needs a good spanking sometimes :D

:8855::8855:

How the heck did I miss this thread.

Just been sitting giggling through it while I should be having a shower, got a busy day ahead!!

Santa your looking great, on christmas eve I will leave out a shake and bar for you!! ;)

Rudolph can have the cookies!

Emzski said:
Santa your looking great, on christmas eve I will leave out a shake and bar for you!! ;)

Rudolph can have the cookies!

Thanks, and oooh Xmas Shake & Bar! I'll enjoy that! (Can it be chocolate & toffee please? :) )

Tange said:
In that case go straight to my room!

I'd been waiting but you didn't show...........

Mandy said:
Tange....Ooooo I'm shocked lol!!!!!

lol have you not read the rest of this thread?!?!?
If her comment shocked you, for the love of God don't read the rest!
(especially Slim_At_Heart's posts..... that girl is naughtier than me! heheheheh ;) )

OMG!! I have been away for a few days and this forum had become pure filth!!

I love it! ;)

B x

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Do you like the way I lowered the tone then b*ggered off and let you all loose? Honestly, you didn't let me down - you are all very very naughty and you'll each receive something big and rock hard in your stocking this year... a lump of coal - you deviants!

Anna
x

Back