Holiday booked 21/05/12

Chubbymummy83

Arrghhhhh!!

Ok got that off my chest! Lol

Hi everyone m new here n starting later today on TFR 100% (fingers x'd) iv nevr had a prob with willpower but av nvr bin this fat before either :0 :((

Iv booked a holiday for 21st may n really need 4.5 st atleasttt!! Off by then... Achievable? Or not so achievable?? Plz advise.. Any tips suggestions positive experiences or motivation would be so much appreciated.. Thank u xxx

How exciting where u going nice ??

I'd say that's abit high to aim for really, 2.5 - 3 stones is possible.
Plus will u refeed before u go away?

Best of luck :)

Marmaris :) I know for some maybe that's not tooo exciting but it's my first holiday in 5 years! So excited.. But anxious coz of weight! :( I put all of it on last year.. 4 st in 3 months! Had very bad depression.. Recovered from that now.. Thank god! Seriously! Depression is horrible... But now the prob of the masses of weight gain... I know it's a high number.. But id feel so awful if I didn't look nice in some way.. Av been in complete hideout due to my weight gain so fast ppl I know wudnt evn recognise me.. So iv not told anyone on facebook m goin on hol coz everyone wud be like pics pics!! And if m still heavy.. No wayyy m I puttin pics up!! Lol haha I know how sad of me! M too complexed bout my weight thoh.. I really hope I lose atleast 4! Thx for ur reply anyway :) xx

That's the trouble with facebook I agree I hate being tagged :( :( lol

I went there in 2009 love turkey the mud baths / jeep ride/ and sun :) u will be fine I'm sure I'd take it day by day really.

When do u start the diet ?

Hey danii that's great u went there.. Nearer the time I guess I can pick ur brains bout dos and don't s of turkey then! ;) lol. Yeah it's not the tagging so much thts the prob as no one goin part from men hubby it's the fact tht fb is sooo like ummm wots the word?? Umm like a 'showin off' 'bragging' 'look where I went' etc etc everyone ALWAYS postin **** tryin to top one another.. Yeah if my body got seriously sexyy believe m down with the 'showin off' lol haha! But in this state? Not a chance! Thts why havnt told anyone m goin coz they'd wonder like why n keep askin me to put pics up n I can't be bothered makin excuses etc... M starting later today..

How's ur diet going? How much hav u lost in how long etc? X

Oh starting today :) u excited ? You will see fast results really quickly :)

Yes asking away at hols no problem at all, I'm on exante I have a stone to lose now and hoping by end of march I will be at target. :) but taking it slow now as I've started exercising now.

Atleast by May you will be looking and feeling hot lol u going for a week?? I remember I didn't gain weight in turkery... ;) normally I do haha

What time is your appointment ?

:) Iv already been to pharmacy got my 'medicine' lol was meant to start friday but nvr happened.. Hav roped hubby to do it too as motivation and so I don't need to cook! But at £48 per week! Don't think m gna encourage him to do another! Lol m only 3 lbs lighter than him!! Sad/Bad times :(
That's great bout ur weight loss! U will lose the rest in no time!! Lucky! Wish I had only a stone to lose just now :(
Don't know bout lookin hot but hopefully I will look better than a big blob! Haha! Seriously thoh!
Yeah I will ask u loads of questions! I intend makin this holiday for a week (yes) brilliant! Jus hope m slimmish by then too!
I hav only had 2 hours of sleep n don't know why m wide awake! Hubby n baby snorin away! Yes they both snore! :( lol thx for encouragement Hun xx

Hahaha @ not encouraging hubby to do another :)

It's good you have the support thou it will help u loads. I don't sleep well on this diet at all..!
So your weigh in will be next Saturday? I'm a daily weigher tut tut lol can't help myself these days.

I'm sure u will do fine stay strong :) best of luck x

Chubbymummy83 said:
Arrghhhhh!!

Ok got that off my chest! Lol

Hi everyone m new here n starting later today on TFR 100% (fingers x'd) iv nevr had a prob with willpower but av nvr bin this fat before either :0 :((

Iv booked a holiday for 21st may n really need 4.5 st atleasttt!! Off by then... Achievable? Or not so achievable?? Plz advise.. Any tips suggestions positive experiences or motivation would be so much appreciated.. Thank u xxx

Hi it maybe possible just I have lost 23lbs in my first month and then they say a stone every month, just keep to your water intake. I also think if you can manage some exercise(after your first week your not meant to in your first week) even brisk walking helps speed it up. Best of luck hun and you wil look fab on holiday x

Hey operationslim thx! :) well done on ur weight loss! 23lbs in one month is brill! I hope I can do that! I really need to man! I will hav a rubbish time evn if I only lose up to 11 stone :( I mean I know it's better than this!! But still! U guys know wot I mean.. I just wana look good n feel good.. At 11 st I'd still be self conscious... Ohhh whyy oh why do we leave it so late??? Such is the world of crazy dieting n evn crazier dieters!!
Wud love to hear from ppl with similar stats too! :) xx

Hi it maybe possible just I have lost 23lbs in my first month and then they say a stone every month, just keep to your water intake. I also think if you can manage some exercise(after your first week your not meant to in your first week) even brisk walking helps speed it up. Best of luck hun and you wil look fab on holiday x
wow 23 lbs in a month is fantastic bet your pleased :)
I guess taking into account indviuals starting weights really... is important also. :)

Hey hunny, I just came back from holiday myself (Not a very big one) and I'm on my 4th week of LT now, I don't know if you'll reach your 4.5stone but you might get 4 stone in the three months if you have a fantastic first month. (So far I've lost a stone and a half) just make sure you're at it 100% and use this forum as a supporting crutch if you don't get it elsewhere.

Because honestly, giving up food is much harder than giving up anything else, because we all know that we need food to survive, it's going against our basic instinct, but we can do it. Best of luck to you and keep us posted xxxxxx

Heyy bev! :) thanks for ur lovely msg! Hun I wish I can do it but I don't know.. Feel so discouraged today! :( I hate being this big n yet I know the reason to my unhappiness but I still can't stop eating! WTF is wrongg with me? :( sorryy x

Anything is possible hun.Aim for a lesser amount and then anything over that will be a bonus,but try to stay 100% until you're ready for your holiday to get the best weight loss possible......although refeeding in the wk before you go would be a good idea to help minmise the damage on holiday.I hope to see you do well on this and good luck xxx

Back