holidays over!!!

wigglyworm

Silver Member
HELLO:p:p

well after a lovely week in lake district iam back :( cant tell you how much i indulged this week :rolleyes: had a great time though did plenty of excercise walked down the shortest canal in england only 2 miles round trip was lovely walk though plenty of beautiful scenery :D:D
went on a boat trip on lake windermere and didnt realise how hot it was and got burnt so bad had blisters :cry: but all in all was a great break been to tesco stocked up on sw friendly food :rolleyes: so tomorow iam back to it :D hope everyones been doing well :)

clair :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Hi Clair,

Sounds like you had a great holiday and I am really pleased to hear it :)

Good to see you came back and are ready to get straight back on it...

Michelle x

hey michelle thanks hun il be back on track this weekend :)hope ur well xxx

day one back on plan:

breakfast:weetabix and milk hexb ,hexa

dinner:tuna jacket pot and salad

need to make my mind up what to have tonight :) hope everyone has a great day xxx

haha i no i confuse me self lol i did have one but dont no where its gne :( haha xx

great thanx jackie feel much better now :) well done on ur lose xx

tea turned out to be fish pots veg and parsley sauce 5 syns for packet but only had half and mullerlight and orange for after :)

good morning all lovely day again :D

breakfast:beans and egg omelette with 2 quorn sausages 2 syns :)

im trying to have a more filling breakfast so i dont start picking later on :rolleyes:

will update as i go on as i dont no what to eat today xx

ewwww thats all i got to say about the new quorn sausages disgusting only had one couldnt face another lol anybody else had the new ones?they taste more plastic then the old ones :( xx

I can't bear them hence I avoid sausages :( would love to try Joes ones but they seem so expensive and in this house with 5 of us thats no good.

I find seriously weetabix or oat so simple (plain - others are syned) very filling. I stir in 1 tsp of golden syrup to the oat so simple (1 syn) and I'm full till pretty much lunchtime xxxxx

i got lots of diff stuff in today so iam not constantly eating same thing :)

dinner is chicken wrapped in bacon with quark in middle never had it lol with basmati rice and peas.i picked up some alpen light bars from town never had then neither so will try one later xx

ok iam back to confess my syns :( i fell off the sw wagon yday i knew it would happen soon as i had a week off stupid girl i am my heads still not 100% on it today but im really going try my best:

breakfast:bacon fried in fry lite with eggs beans omelette very filling.

ok i think this doing sw from home aint for me im going back to group tonight il update ticker etc later then start a fresh :) xx

im here lol flued up so not been updating my diary but im still on track :)

Back