Homework!! AAGGHH!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by mumtheshopper, 31 January 2010 Social URL.

1. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    My little one's homework this week is to make the most unusual sweets from chocolate and anything else they want to put in. They are 7, and doing Roald Dahl as a topic and been looking at Willy Wonka this week. Great that is really good for my diet. We are melting chocolate and putting in marshmallows, tic tacs and space dust! Can I resist a spoonfil? We'll see. I've also got to take pictures of the ensuing mess. Oh my litlle umpa lumpa.

Lynda

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. The_Petal

The_Petal Full Member

be strong! those choccies are not going to do you any favours and you'll regret it instantly!!!!

i made fudge this week for a friend and didn't even lick my finger when i got some on it...and it felt great!!!! good luck xxx

4. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Are we not supposed to be teaching children about healthy nutritional diets?! Not how much sugar and junk can you melt in 1 bowl!!

5. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Maybe, but to be fair, i think it's a great 'take home task', as homework is now called. Better than the boring stuff her sister used to get at her previous loweer school. It really keeps them engaged at scholl, and I know my little one would just switch off it it was all taken too seriously. I do know what you mean though, she has been getting podgier, and I was sort of trying to do something about it without her knowing. With 30 in a class bringing in their creations, I dread to think how many calories will be consumed on Tuesday!!

Anyway, sticky messes have been made, and enjoyed. Off out to the farm now. I did resist in the main. I licked one spoon., It was in my mouth withut me even making the decision. And there in lies my problem!!

6. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    That is a very good point, hadn't thought of it like that. I bet she loved it!!

I feel sorry for the teacher who has to put up with 30 sugar high kids!!! That will teach them!!

7. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(29.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You could make some real healthy sweets just to prove that not all sweets are too bad for you. I know SW have a recipe for ones with scn bran in I think that are similar to Ferrero Rocher. Yum.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.