Horror & pleasure combined... TMI maybe !!!

tillyfloss

Gold Member
I was just pulling up my jeans (without having to use to use button and zip btw !!) after having a wee, glanced down and got the shock of my life!

The tops of my thighs are a mass of wrinkly loose skin!!!:eek:
Now it is quite yucky, but I must admit I got a lot of perverse pleasure from knowing it is no longer bursting full of fat cells...

Anyone else get shocks of realisation like this....

Oh and I just saw my daughters taxi driver who hasnt seen me since I started CD, she just commented on my weight loss!!! whhhoooooooooooooo

I am in such a good place right now~!!!!

x

WOW !!! Tilly .. Love it......... I feel like you!! Its so great when you see things like that happen!! Well done for being able to pull your jeans up to without undoing.. And fantastic that you are getting compliments !! YOU GO GIRL!!! SLIM SLIM HERE WE COME!!! YEHHHHHHH xxxx Keep smiling x

awww wow Tilly, that's fantastic, i had the same feeling when i spied my shrinking belly looking like a heap of crepe paper, still proud of it too!
xx

Well done?... Lol

I had on joggers whilst walking the dog this morning, and wondered what the flapping sensation around my calves and knees were, they hadn't fallen down but there was some definite "play" i n the fabric that there wasn't before.

Way to go Tilly, wrinkly skin and a new hair style all in one week, you go girl!! xx

Doesn't it feel great when someone else notices you've lost weight. As for your thighs Tilly, I'm sure they'll firm up eventually. Well done! ;)

well done tilly bet that feels good xx

aww well done hun i love little surprises like that !! i cannot wait for mine

Slap on *loads* of moisturiser. Sure it woun't get rid of the loose skin, but it will make the texture of it sooo much better. Ooooh and congratulations on having it !

Last edited:
Back