Hot Affordable Holiday resorts for Dec - suggestions?

Debs1972

MiniMins Addict
Hi all

Need your help, trying to decide where to go abroad for xmas. Been looking at various locations and it seems like Lanzarote & Tenerife are the best places for guaranteed hot weather. I also like the idea of Egypt . Only fear for all locations is if it rains a lot.

Have looked up these locations and others on a few weather sites and some a high rainfall.

Any suggestions, location (& hotels would be very useful) Looking at a budget of about £550, so not to exotic :)

I'd go for Egypt, it may be a little expensive to get there but once there it is cheap. It also has very little rain.

Anywhere in the Canaries will be warm, but they do have rain & thunderstorms in the wintertime.

Or have you considered Florida, they will be in the 'dry' season then, reasonably priced if you're not visiting the theme parks.

I stayed in hurghada in egypt lovely place in the 40s easy when me and bf went in august last yr so id assume it wud still be pretty warm all year round xx

Thanks Ladies, it is begining to look like Egypt. I really like the idea of floating in the dead sea as I cant swim lol, hopefully I wont get harpooned :)

Back