Hot Lips crisps

OMG do you still get these? I forgot they existed lol where do you get them? Sorry I don't know the PP but if you give me the nutrition info I could work it out for you x

Yea not sure where you are but odd shops have them around Dublin. I'm not sure how to do the new points (sorry did old points originally long time ago & trying to work between two) what exact info you need but I'll put up what's on it, I kept bag, had them the other night were delicious & bigger bag than normal mmmm. Per 100g Carb 63.9, Fat 23 (sat fats) 2.7, Fibre 1.6, Sodium 1.1. Per bag (50g) Calories 246, Fat 11.5, sat fat 1.4, Sugar 0.9g. Incidentially bought some popcorn and looked at back, figures seemed really high and you would think popcorn not bad per 100g, cals 504, sat fat 17.7, fibre 6.6, per 20g bag 101cals, fat 4.6, sat fat 3.7, fibre 1.3. We were always told to look for 2g or under sat fats per 100g. Not sure now what the rules are. Thanks if you can work anything out from that!

The propoints plan counts protein, carbs, total fat and fibre. Going by what the info is I work it out at 6pp per 50g bag tho i had to put 0 as protein as its not listed. HTH

Back