Hotties!

JezVonSavage said:
....not a patch on Rupert Grint in the awkward ginge category though!

Rupert is my perfect man1

Shirleen said:
But he's called.....Rupert!!!!! In an industry where nearly everyone changes their name why????????????

Maybe he changed his name to Rupert??

I think it's quite cute actually. Definitely better than Engelbert.

But he's called.....Rupert!!!!! In an industry where nearly everyone changes their name why????????????

Probably because he was 10 when he started acting and didn't care what his name was haha! I also think now he's the kind of person who doesn't care about that kind of thing - far too laid back :)

Imagine though....You're in the sack, height of passion, you cry "Oh, oh oh Roooopert!".....I'd die laughing!

Imagine though....You're in the sack, height of passion, you cry "Oh, oh oh Roooopert!".....I'd die laughing!

:banana dancer::banana dancer:

That's how I feel about Channing Tatum. I mean, CHANNING????

Channing is ridiculous but I think it beats Roooopert!!!! At least it sounds vaguely manly....or maybe not...!

Channing sounds manly?? REALLY??? Channing sounds like something you'd put in a chicken casserole!

At least Rupert is an actual name.

Channing sounds manly?? REALLY??? Channing sounds like something you'd put in a chicken casserole!

At least Rupert is an actual name.

HAHAHA poor unfortunately named men! :D x

icklerockchick said:
HAHAHA poor unfortunately named men! :D x

Whilst we are on the subject: Shia Labeouf??

Oh yes I would definitely forgive him for his unfortunate name! You can keep rupert though :p x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was in absolute heaven last night - a dose of Dan Ewing and Steve Peacocke as soon as I got in from work, followed by Theo Rossi at 10pm! Bliss!

Firmly at the top of my list - Mr Olly Murs. Have just seen him in concert (I'm 29 going on 12 in teeny bopper years!) and he was amazing!!

Ps ok, channing does not sound manly!!

...but he is easy on the eye...

I'm with you with Olly- HE'S JUST SO CUTE!!!!!

I took my godaughter to see JLS and I enjoyed it more than her, haha.

Back