Hotties!

My ultimate older man fantasy has always been Christopher Plummer (as Captain Von Trapp - bearing in mind I was about 8 when I first watched The Sound of Music!)

BAJTD00Z.jpg

JezVonSavage said:
I am completely turned off by David Beckham's total lack of brain unfortunately :( you can have him Jo! !

That suits me, call me shallow but if I was in a room on my own with Beckham I wouldn't be interested in his views on current affairs!! ;) lol x

You have a point there Jo! Besides, having seen his package in that infamous advert I probably couldn't get any words out anyway :eek:

Sian, I too have a bit of an older man thing, hence Harrison, Bruce and Gordon. It's definitely the shouting with Gordon Ramsay!

You have a point there Jo! Besides, having seen his package in that infamous advert I probably couldn't get any words out anyway :eek:

Sian, I too have a bit of an older man thing, hence Harrison, Bruce and Gordon. It's definitely the shouting with Gordon Ramsay!

I'm definitely with you on Gordon Ramsey! My housemates and I all loved him when I was in uni...think we all secretly wanted to be shouted at by him ;)

ejgemmag said:
Jessie J, Sara Ramirez, Charlize Theron,Christina Hendricks,naya rivera,Kat von D,olivia wilde

I could go on and on lol

Kat Von d is my girl crush!!! I'm allowed to sleep with her my boyfriend says lol

Kat Von d is my girl crush!!! I'm allowed to sleep with her my boyfriend says lol

Kat is just gorgeous and she has this husky voice, im really crushing on Adele right now too.

So funny reading you all drooling over these guys....if I HAD to because say the worlds existence depended on it I would say David Beckham or Channing Tatum.

Well I love a wide variety of hot men!

Love Dave Grohl (and i have met him too and he is lovely!!)

Dwayne the rock Johnson!

Adam Garcia

Louis from One direction (hahah!)

All of mcfly!

And my new one is Jessie Pavelka (see pic) he can be my personal trainer aNyDay!!!

Attachments

• image-1722006865.jpg
    image-1722006865.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 47
forgot t mention my renewed love for Leonardo dicaprio went off him for a while but after seeing him in inception, blood diamond and shutter island oh yes mmmmmm

ejgemmag said:
Kat is just gorgeous and she has this husky voice, im really crushing on Adele right now too.

So funny reading you all drooling over these guys....if I HAD to because say the worlds existence depended on it I would say David Beckham or Channing Tatum.

Umm channing Tatum would be a good sacrifice you'd have to make :) god I'd love to just touch his abs :)

Tom Hardy. Not my usual type, but he'd not be kicked out of bed for farting...

My usual suspects include Christopher Walken when he was younger, Zachary Quinto, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Jemaine Clement, Jay Baruchel, Marc Andre Grondin, Louis Theroux, John Frusciante, John Cusack, Matt 'Neville longbottom' Lewis, Jarvis docket, bj novak, Jason development, Paul rudd... that's a start! *has many crushes, is equal opportunity perve*

ThatBubbs- Louis Theroux?? Interesting. And I get Neville Longbottom too, I was shocked at how pretty he is post-Potter.

JezVonSavage said:
ThatBubbs- Louis Theroux?? Interesting. And I get Neville Longbottom too, I was shocked at how pretty he is post-Potter.

Oh yes, Louis is intelligent, kinda awkward and dashing with it. Also he tweets when tipsy and has a great sense of humour, and an off duty beard! I love Neville, he went to school near me, grew up rather hot, but maintained the yorkshire accent. I approve!

ejgemmag said:
Jessie J, Sara Ramirez, Charlize Theron,Christina Hendricks,naya rivera,Kat von D,olivia wilde

I could go on and on lol

Now Sara Ramirez is from Greys right? Have her song from the Musical version, she's a bit short necked. Kat von D I just wish I looked like her!
My girl crushes are Michelle Pfieffer, and Alex Polizzi!

As stated in the other thread Hector Elizondo (played the concierge in Pretty Woman, and was in Moonstruck I think).

George Eads CSI,
George Clooney (love crinkly eyes).
Hugh Jackman (preferably as Wolverine though).
Rob Brydon will be my second husband because he makes me laugh!

My brother Peter looks a bit like Vin Diesel, which he loves to hear!
Oh and in the real world...I prefer bald men!

Back