Hotties!

I've laughed, drooled and groaned my way through this thread so far, but there are definitely some missing!

So ladies, I'll see your Patrick Stewart and Hugh Jackman and raise you a few from my personal mental scrap-book. I don't think any of them have been mentioned so far...

Anton Vosloo (from The Mummy), Yannick Bisson, Kiefer Sutherland, Will Snow (rougher Pierce Brosnan!) Adrian Paul, Michael Fassbender, Denzel Washington, Joseph Fiennes,

... oh and the male cast of '300' - but only if they wear their costumes - and in shifts I think! :cool:

Last edited:
I've laughed, drooled and groaned my way through this thread so far, but there are definitely some missing!

So ladies, I'll see your Patrick Stewart and Hugh Jackman and raise you a few from my personal mental scrap-book. I don't think any of them have been mentioned so far...

Anton Vosloo (from The Mummy), Yannnick Bisson, Kiefer Sutherland, Will Snow (rougher Pierce Brosnan!) Adrian Paul, Michael Fassbender, Denzel Washington, Joseph Fiennes,

... oh and the male cast of '300' - but only if they wear their costumes - and in shifts I think! :cool:

Nice call on Yannick :) x

Wednesday, 10pm, 5 USA... I'm a happy girl, a very happy girl - It's Sons of Anarchy time and time for me to go weak at the knees over Theo Rossi! :D *swoon*

I've not even heard of 3/4 of these men!

Agree with Denzil but only in certain films as in others he's a bit 'toothy'! He was luuuuuush in The Hurricane!

Nice call on Yannick :) x

Forgot about Yannick! How could I ;-)

Don't worry about forgetting him ladies. I will ahem, look after him. He will be perfectly safe with me!!!

I've not even heard of 3/4 of these men!
Ooh Shirleen, you need to do some 'google-ogling' as someone called it earlier in the thread!

After careful consideration I have decided to add Nathan Fillion to my list too.

My guilty 'I don't really know why and perhaps it's a bit weird vote' goes for David Suchet - but not in character as Poirot!

Last edited:
You are currently in line for the Odd Crush Award 2012!!

Seriously, David Suchet? SERIOUSLY???

You are currently in line for the Odd Crush Award 2012!!

Seriously, David Suchet? SERIOUSLY???

Yeah I know! Don't know what it is about him. He does wear a lot of padding for Poirot though - that's not his normal shape! Mind you, if it came to a choice between him and any of the others I've listed, he would rank last on the list! :cool:

I can't say anything, I have a weird crush on Alan Sugar. I think it's because he's a RAGING MILLIONAIRE!!!!!

see my secret one used to be Kelly osbourne but now she's every kind of sexxxxyyyyy so shes just on my list

I guess mine would probably be Goldie Hawn

Here we go ladies..

david-beckham-HM-underwear.jpg

Firstly, David Suchet?!! There are some things best kept to yourself....although I do have a weird like for Simon Cowell. Wrong wrong wrong.

Secondly, I forgot about my secret husband - Rafael Nadal. I'd marry him for his amazing arms, never mind anything else.

Back