Hotties!

Haha I don't find Rufus Hound very attractive but I'd rather have him than the otherhe reminds me of a slimeball, probably due to a character he's played haha! (The Holiday I think it was...)

It was. :D

Try watching him and Shirley Henderson (Moaning Myrtle from Harry Potter) in the modern remake of Taming of the Shrew
ShakespeaRe-Told (TV mini-series 2005) - IMDb

and I bet you change your mind. :cool:

And then there's Damien Lewis, Eddie Izzard, Dara O'Brien ...

Right, well after a few of us have managed to take the "Don't you just love it when" thread completely off track drooling over celebrities, I thought maybe it was time to have a thread solely dedicated to the celebrity crushes we all have!

Mine are apparently quite ecclectic and there are a couple of them that not even I can explain the reasons for!

For me it's Theo Rossi, Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, Shamar Moore, Georges Eads, Steve Peacocke, Daniel Ewing, and Sean Bean. I'm sure there are plenty more as well but right now, they're not at the front of my brain! Oh, and there's also Charlie Hunnam, again from Sons of Anarchy - it's taken until season 4 before I realised (after reading online) that he actually played Nathan in Queer as Folk! Didn't recognise him at all! And after the other thread, you can throw Jason Isaacs into the mix as well.

I also have a serious soft spot for Rick Yemm and Kim Coates - please don't ask me to explain why as I have absolutely no idea whatsoever either, but there's just something about them!

OK, I decided that maybe we needed to revive this thread and have a little fun again :)

In addition to those listed above in my original post I have to add Jensen Ackles, Michael Weatherly and Hugh Jackman.

Oh my, I've just drooled my way through this entire thread :drool: Heres a few of mine in no particular order, a few have already been mentioned but what the hell, any excuse to have another look. :D

Channing Tatum

Gerard Butler

Ian Somerhalder

Bit of a weird one...John Travolta back in his 'Grease' days

Aiden Turner

Heck, this Aiden Turner (who I never previously heard of) looks pretty hot too ;)

Hayden Christensen

Wentworth Miller

And recently I've unexpectedly developed a crush on Robert Pattison and Taylor Lautner :eek: ...I'm team anyone! :D

I love pretty much all of this list top spot is ian somerhalder :) got his calendar for Xmas!!

Decided to resurrect an old thread of mine as I have developed a few new favourites since!

I need to add to my list: Norman Reedus, Manu Bennett, Joe Manganiello, Colin Farrell, Danny O'Donoghue... I'm sure there are more newbies to my list but... They will come back to me with time!

I would also like to throw out an RIP swoon to Andy Whitfield, having recently watched all 4 series of Spartacus. Liam McIntyre did a great job in picking up the role after Andy had to bow out but... Andy forever.

Last edited:
It`s gotta be Paul Hollywood!!

When does the bake off" start again??

I agree! It starts again on 6th August :) xx

Thanks for that, dudette!!
Will have to remember to set up a reminder on my sky box.
Can`t bake to save my life, but who cares about that!!

My DIL reckons I`m too old and been married too long to drool over celebs.
My answer is, I`m not dead yet!!
And just cos I`m on a weight loss plan doesn`t mean I can`t look at the menu!! :D

Digging through the archives and I came across this thread! Thought it might bring a little light (yummy) diversion into our lives! :)

Didn't even have to consider, for one moment, my first choice and, he has been since 1973! Showing my age now.

1. Donny Osmond. Love him and he's still a brilliant singer! :)

2. Danny Miller - the actor who plays Aaron on Emerdale. Ok, so I'm a cradle snatcher! :D

3. Antony Starr - New Zealand actor and, if you don't know him, he's WELL worth a Google! Useless on the computer, otherwise I would have added some delectable images.

Kathy xx

Back