how come mens pain is oh so worse than womens?

big bear

A bear on a mission!
My H has twisted his back lifting our 19mth. I know he's in pain but when I did this at 5mths pregnant I had to carry on as normal.

I'm now 6mths preggers & have a suspected uti which is making me feel feverish, wee alot can't eat etc also have a bad back but I've to do everything 4 him.

So annoyed...rant over x

Tell him your in too much pain to be running about after him... he will just have to man up and get on with it!

Your the important one, along with your 19 mth old.

Jees... men are such a pain in the rear!

Tell him you have app at Docs, then tell him doc said if you don't take things easy he is going to send you into hospital...
Sit back and watch the color drain from his face!

The thing is I've got docs & mw 2moro, I told him b4 that I'm not suppose to lift our son as the mw warned me b4 but did he listen no.

I've been throwing up & everything today but yet I suppose 2 carry wee one up 2 flights of stairs, put him in his cot etc. He really doesn't get that I'm ill, maybe going in to hosp I'd actually get a rest but not fair on my son.

Awww lovey, your OH wants a bloody good slap!
Would you not feel content if your little one was with close family? You could have a couple of days in hospital resting then. Good luck at Doc's hun, maybe an honest chat with MW too?

Take care hun x

Awww lovey, your OH wants a bloody good slap!
Would you not feel content if your little one was with close family? You could have a couple of days in hospital resting then. Good luck at Doc's hun, maybe an honest chat with MW too?

Take care hun x

My family all in ireland & only got in laws. My mil is a complete b*tch & has caused no end of trouble for us long long story. If I really had to stay in hospital I'd have no choice. My son is a completely different bad boy when he comes back from her hse.

Oh Huney! I really do feel for you. Tell OH to take some PK's and just leave him to it.You have enough on with a toddler! If your MIL is anything like mine was you are probably being strangled by your halo.Put yourself first,and let OH fend for himself.

Would love to go home but not allowed to fly now.

Managed tp get some rest this morning off to docs a bit later.

Ryan being surprisingly good today x

Back