How do I make it work this time?

I did slimming world about 7 years ago, and did well for a while but my life took over and I wasn't prepared at the age of 17 to make such a lifestyle choice. Now I am older and have my own home doing my own food shopping and cooking I have decided to give it another go. I just need to get my head around the fact that this is it. My new way of eating. Did anyone else find it hard to get out of their old habits and make the change?

I'm going to do that 7 day plan on the SW website, have already ordered the groceries, Lose weight in a week with Slimming World to get me started, but it doesn't tell me what day (RED/GREEN/EE) each one is? Is anyone free to take a look and let me know?

I got the SW magazine today, some really great looking tapas dishes... am I right in thinking I could eat all the ones that are free on RED or EE or GREEN together and as much of them as I want?

Thanks so much!

Laura

Last edited:
Hello and :welcome:to Slimming World. I think that people on the whole are creatures of habit, therefore making such a change to our lifestyle doesn't come easy. I have done SW for many years now, and believe it to be one of the best plans that there are and have seen many young people lose stacks of weight on the plan. So the change can really be lifechanging. You have really made a good choice.
Any food that is free on green or red will be a free food on EE. Just make sure that you have one third of your plate as super free foods (veg or salad) and that you drink plenty of water.
Good luck with your goals.
Tina x

Rocketqueenlaura said:
I'm going to do that 7 day plan on the SW website, have already ordered the groceries, Lose weight in a week with Slimming World to get me started, but it doesn't tell me what day (RED/GREEN/EE) each one is? Is anyone free to take a look and let me know?

Laura

Looks like EE, as there is only one HeA and one HeB.

yes the free plan is extra easy, as thats the plan consultants 'advise' when you join as its easy :)

Good luck! x

Great thanks everyone! I'm having a green day today, so far I'm enjoying it. I lead a very hectic life so green days seem easy for me as I can have pasta on the go on nights when I'm out straight after work (I coach a netball team and volunteer at a youth club 2 nights a week). I will have only used 1 syn today in my menu, not sure what to use the rest on? Any nice ideas welcome!

Thanks!
x

Thanks! Alas I just looked up the chickpea Dahl I am having for lunch (free if you get the asda one but I went to sainsburys) 12 syns! So that's pretty much me for the day now. Annoyed!! X

Extra cheese .. Dairy lea duckers 5.5-6syns

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Boo to the 12 syns for the dhal

Just looked up the dhal out of interest double check but the the app it said 9.5

Back