How do I......

moonshinelady

Hi I am new to Minimins and would like to put a piccy on and details but I am being a bit ;)blonde;) and cant see how I add my details.. please help me:confused::confused::confused:

I think you need to have 50 posts before you can do it? There is an intro thread on here which I thought was useful when I first arrived

Yh you do need 50 posts! You will get them soon nuff! x

just had a little read and can put a pic on when i have 20 so have started to make the details a bit more interesting.. i see that other people have smile and stuff that are not on here where do you get them from???
thxs:)

where did you get the weight loss ticker??? can i have pleaseeeeee????

Hi Moonshine, I know how you feel. I felt that my profile was horribly boring when I first started but you just need to look on other people's and nick ideas.

I am still not that sure how it all works, but its great for a natter and support - and of course, highly addictive because no matter what you post, someone on here always understands how you feel....not like in the real world.

Good luck with the journey ahead

LRO xx

Ohl....little rotund one.. iwant to nic your determined¡¡¡¡!!!! it is fab!

thanks for the postive thoughts.. am on a red day today which i hate always seem hungry on a red day ... i love green days more things to make and eat!

Back