• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

how long does this bad breath last?

erm mine hasnt stopped being bad..according to hubby looool

i make sure i listerine strip it throughout the day in my job though as im close contact with people in a car im contantly taasting mint lol but dont do it once i get home... he turns his head and jokes...this is near on 5 months later!

Oh dear, mine still rather unpleasant. I do tend to explain to people what the problem is, then they very politely say that they haven't noticed?!

Just keep drinking the water and it will hopefully get better....mine has improved massively and as long as I keep on top of the water thing I only really get the bad breath thing first thing in the morning...I usually wake up with the dogs nose in my mouth...they seem to like the smell....YUK!!!!
I use sugar free wrigleys mints occassionally if I think it is bad. They don't seem to have affected my weight loss...just don't eat loads as they have a laxative effect.
Hope this has helped.

yep it lasts all the time you are on the diet - but worth it!
I chew sugar free gum - not strictly allowed but doesn't seem to hamper my weight loss!
xx

jlm

im telling myself my breath isnt that bad but it must be because my tongure is absolutely disgusting! has coating all over it and so do my teeth....am brushing several times a day but it doesnt look pretty! good job im single!! lol

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
hmmm my mum commented on my rank breath today, worst thing was I had only just brushed mt teeth and mouthwashed, i thought it would atleast be okay for a little while after that :(
cant seem to find listerine strips here anywhere anymore
we're all going to be skinny but stink lol how attractive :)
xx