How many llbs do you need to loose before you drop a dress size?

hugeherbo

just wondering...

agreed a stone a size at the moment

That happened to me at the beginning Sam, I lost 4 stone before my clothes size went down - but i did tend to wear elastic/stretchy stuff and probably wore it way too tight, (in reality I was wearing a 22/24 but was probably closer to a 28+ if I had worn fitted clothes and was honest! Funny how I don't mind saying it now though ;-)

i bought 3 dresses for my nans funeral 2 off ebay a next dress size 16 and a m&s dress size 16 and a size 18 from asos, the 16's didnt touch me :( im the same, i wear leggings, hoodys, Tracksuits etc xx

I'm about 2stone a size.

I think it'll get less the thinner I get!

i was a big 16 and lost 2stone before i got into a 14 but now that ive lost 2stone 9lbs i can squeeze into some 12s!! think as u get smaller the sizes drop of x

All clothes are different, a size 10 in one shop is smaller/larger than in another.

I've lost nearly two stone and from some shops my butt is back into a size 20 from a 22 but in others the 24 is falling off me but the 22 won't do up!!! I am back into a size 18 on top (just!) but did buy a 22 the other day for the baggy shirt look and it was baggy so that was nice!! I think the weight just all redistributes as well as being lost and so it's going to be different for everyone! X

Back