how many syns????

You should have between 5 - 10 day (or 35 - 105 a wk) - use however many you feel you need to keep you on track.
Please dont' think the less syns you have the quicker the weight comes off because it doesnt seem to work that way (the more i have the more i loose :confused:)
Hope that helps x

Yes that helps thank u im just a bit confused with my book it states when food is free but not super free its all so confusing :-S x

I never have any less than 10, because they're so yummy lol. I just used 5 syns on a bouchon for my soup...and it was goooooood!!

What plan are you doing? I do Extra Easy, and the way that works is, with every main meal you have to have 1/3 of your plate filled with superfree (fruit/veg) and 2/3 free. Of course you can add a couple of syns here and there for sauces or whatever. If you're just snacking, you can use syns or free food.

Im on extra easy so super free foods are just fruit and veg. What about things like pasta fish and potatoes o and red meats my book is confusing me lol sorry to be a pain x

Pasta, fish, lean meat (red or white), potatoes, starchy vegetables, and rice are free.
Fruit (whole and raw) and veg (cooked or raw) are superfree.

:D

Yes that helps thank u im just a bit confused with my book it states when food is free but not super free its all so confusing :-S x
in your book there are red or green days that are free food or your super free foods that are your fruit and veg. the symbols next to the foods are s for speedy free foods or ss for super-speed foods. these foods are low or extra low in energy density compared to others in the same food group to speed or super-speed your weight loss
hope this helps :) xx

Yes thank you just one more question do you have to have a certain amount eg grams?and after start putting syns on it? X

i used to go when it was red and green days (was ages ago) but the extra easy is easy to follow compared to the red or green days cause most meals have red and green both in them. that's what i think personally any way :) i love s.w could do it forever

Back