How much and how long?

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by soozsb, 4 November 2009 Social URL.

1. soozsb

soozsb Xmas goal, here I come!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.93%)
    Diet:
    Reductil/Meridia and Xenical
    How much weight have you lost doing judders and how long did it take you? What was the most challenging thing for you about it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Aaleigha

Aaleigha Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.21%)
    Diet:
    slimming world all the way
    well I lost 4lb in two weeks then I had a week off (nothing to do with the plan but to do with my depression - I really didnt want to be thinking about eating or not eating)
    I dont find this plan hard at all - I really did think I would find dd difficult but they are far easier to do than I thought they would be
    I do feel cold though and I have had a few headache (think its like detoxing as I am cutting out caffeine as well as doing juddd)

4. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    The most challenging for me was planning UDs. DDs were easy after finding what foods were low fat.

5. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Yes I've found the UDs to be harder than the DDs esp at first. It is easy to go a bit mad on UDs, I do like to keep track on UDs (although you're not meant to worry about UDs too much) so I don't go over the top. DDs I've found easier and lately really got into the swing of them. Planning is the key, esp on DDs, I like to split it into 5 x 100 cals (or less) and not eat until at least lunchtime, then I have plenty to get me through.

Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.