how much do you...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
need to lose to drop a dress size...?

i am slightly concerned that i have lost nearly 2st and haven't changed dress size!!!!! :(

For me it's been over 2 st before I saw any difference in my clothes then it was an over night thing, everything just seemed massive on me!

Don't get disheartened it will happen x

It depends on your body where you start to lose fat first. I started on my belly and now its starting to go everywhere else! :p

I think it depends where you lose it from, but I rememember when I did WW many years ago the leader saying something about 10 lbs for a dress size.

in my experience, the larger you are, the more weight difference there is between dress sizes.

I'd always heard the '10lbs a dress size' before, but it most definitely did not apply to me, as I would now need to be down 5 dress sizes and that is not the case. I started at a size 22 and 50+lbs later I'm wearing some 18s comfortably whilst other 18s are too big, and some 16s comfortably whilst not being able to button other 16s. I think the sizes probably go down more rapidly as we approach goal. I'm certain that I was down nearly 30lbs before suddenly my body shape 'caught up' with the pound loss :)

Back