How much lost in how long?

lve lost 39lbs in 7weeks , you have to make a real commitment to the diet and the results will be fabulous!!!!!!!!

OMG - if these replies aren't an incentive, I don't know what is.

Dietingdon for Donna, not Don

Hi Dietingdon - i've lost 20lbs in 2 weeks and I am amazed at the results. I need to lose at least another 100lbs but will be happy with 80lb;)

I have lost 8 stones 2lbs in 31 weeks/7 months.

8 weeks of SS followed by 790

I've lost 25lbs in 4 weeks! I've stuck to it rigidly - not cheated once! I can't believe how well I've done and how focused I've remained!!
x

18 lb's off in 3 weeks here.

And finding it really easy, despite the fact i'm still cooking (and baking:D) for my children. But I have a MEGA sweet tooth and the shakes are so lovely that it stops my need for sweet stuff, and the ketosis stops you from feeling at all hungry - well, that and all the water.....:rolleyes:

I have lost 25lbs in 7 weeks. Although not as much as a lot of people on here I am still really happy with that. If I had gone back to do WW I would be lucky to have lost half that. I have stuck to it 100% and am finding it pretty easy most of the time, I think I have found it

hi for me so far its been 26.5lbs in 8 weeks but have had to eat for the 2nd month due to finances (no food shop either) but i am ready to get back to ss in march :D

3 stone..

gone in 4 weeks.
I can't quite believe it myself but it is happening. As long as you are focused and you do this for yourself and not because people want you to do it, you will succeed. I had 9 stone to loose myself and thinking that I have already lost 1/3 of that is mindblowing..
I have stuck to the diet religiously and I will carry on. This is hard work, don't get me wrong, but the rewards are well worth it.

You go for it my dear!!!:party0038:

This forum is a great help and boost...

xxx

Everyone has done so well, iv been tempted to eat a sausage (its calling me in the kiitchen) but im not going to now. thanks all x

I've lost 2 stone 10 lbs in 6 weeks - stuck to the diet RELIGOUSLY!! I've had my moments of being tempted to switch to SW or WW, but realised that if i stick to it, i will be at goal ALOT quicker than the other plans. I originally weighed in at 22 stone 1lbs and this morning on MY scsales at home i weighed 19 stone 1 lbs - so unofficially lost 3 stone in 6 weeks and 2 days........although i only really take note of my CDCs scales!! I would like to lose another 8 stone to reach my goal.

Good luck.

after reading these inspirational stories -- I no longer feel the desire to answer the call of baklava sitting over the otherside of the room...on day 2...roll on day 3!

Back