How much until you drop a dress size?

Im an hourglass shape, Its a pain because i lose weight from my waist first (which is the smallest park of me already) so i end up looking like a number 8 haha but i need to get far enough alongto slim down these MEGA HIPS LOL xx

I always thought i was a pear... but thinking about it, i'm hourglass! LOL go out then in then out! ... my hips have gone down the best though 10inches off them! which may explain why i've gone from 18/20 to 10/12/14 lol oops!

Me, I am an hourglass too and lose from the bottom half which makes the top half look bigger. For me, I have to introduce some exercise and for this I am going to alternate betweeen walking, wii fit & cross trainer (once I get the left handle back on - :D). I took it off cause I couldn't see the telly properly in the bedroom. ;) I would be happy to be a proper 14/16. Never been smaller in my life.

Me, I am an hourglass too and lose from the bottom half which makes the top half look bigger. For me, I have to introduce some exercise and for this I am going to alternate betweeen walking, wii fit & cross trainer (once I get the left handle back on - :D). I took it off cause I couldn't see the telly properly in the bedroom. ;) I would be happy to be a proper 14/16. Never been smaller in my life.

LOL good luck getting the handle back on! :D haha pesky things! I've stopped on the exercise for a while due to the silly kids taking up my swimming baths with being off from school! :mad::mad::mad: lol playing games and splashing about you can't walk let alone swim!

i was delighted when i got into 14/16 and was going to stop because i was happy the way i was... then i thought oh but wouldn't it be nice to fit into a 12... so carried on and now i can fit into some 10s :eek::eek::eek: it's like being addicted i just dont know how to stop i dont think i'll ever be a size 10 probably though and dunno if i'd want to be, i dislike the skinny skinny look :D

Back