• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How to get fit fast.. Tuesday Channel 4 8pm

S: 11st0lb C: 9st0lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 2st0lb(18.18%)
Anna Richardson and Amar Latif separate fact from fiction when it comes to exercise, helping viewers find the workout that is right for them. Amar tries out a muddy endurance obstacle course to get to the bottom of their huge surge in popularity. Plus, Anna investigates the new exercise trend called LISS - Low Intensity Steady State

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

dannyboy

S: 17st13lb C: 16st4.4lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 31.9 Loss: 1st8.6lb(9%)
Worth a watch- though I found HIIT very effective over recent years. LISS was a new one on me

S: 11st0lb C: 9st0lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 2st0lb(18.18%)
Worth a watch- though I found HIIT very effective over recent years. LISS was a new one on me
I've always done LISS. Just didn't give it a name. I walk and cycle at my own pace.

Exercising before eating isn't anything new but the programme made out it was. :classic_roll_eyes:

dannyboy

S: 17st13lb C: 16st4.4lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 31.9 Loss: 1st8.6lb(9%)
Personally I usually don't eat before training- but I definitely am not a morning person when it comes to gym/martial arts (always seem to tweak something)- Generally I'm more a lunchtime trainer. The results of LISS surprised me TBH