How to weigh...

Miss_Rooster

577744ciezl41rsy.jpg

Love it!!!!

on the subject of scales, i bought myself some new digital ones as is far easier than trying to work your weight on the other sort, anyway when i read the instructions it said to put them on hard surface, so i weighed on hard bathroom floor and was exact weight cdc had told them, but just for a giggle i weighed with them on my bedroom carpet and i was 9st (instead of 15st), best scales i ever bought!!!!!

on the subject of scales, i bought myself some new digital ones as is far easier than trying to work your weight on the other sort, anyway when i read the instructions it said to put them on hard surface, so i weighed on hard bathroom floor and was exact weight cdc had told them, but just for a giggle i weighed with them on my bedroom carpet and i was 9st (instead of 15st), best scales i ever bought!!!!!

Where can i get some of those?! :eek:

I think you should always weigh on a concrete groud? is that right does anyone know? I do seem to weigh lighter upstairs in the bathroom than downstairs in the bathroom? confusing or what!!!

Back