How was your day?

Morning,

Jo you always put me to shame by how much you fit into your day!! ESP at the mo when I'm bedridden. Btw the whole bedridden thing is sucking the life outa me. I've now become a fully fledged viewer of any Housewives of... that's being screened, and I've watched far to many fluffy movies- the latest was with Jessica Simpson- this is now the standards of my tv viewings!!!

16 lost : 51 to goal

Jessica Simpson!!!! Fizzy wash your eyes out woman the sooner you get out of that bed the better xxx
What a rubbish day finished with trying to help others for the mo, doesn't that sound selfish but thats how I feel for the minute, I will help anyone though if they genuinely want help just ask me on my Diary as I am staying away from the other threads for a few days :(

Does that mean that I can't help but want to help all the time ???? :D If so I know I have that disease lol

Ha. It's usually someone who wants to make everyone else happy at the detriment of their own hapiness and then they eventually snap!

Dr Johnso should really be sending you royalties.

conlou1 said:
Hi hope u don't mind me dropping in :) started last Wednesday. Decided to do 3 DD a week and have done my second today, 3rd will be Tuesday. I'm soooooo looking forward to an UD tomorrow :)

Welcome to our little world ;-) xx

Ha. It's usually someone who wants to make everyone else happy at the detriment of their own hapiness and then they eventually snap!

Dr Johnso should really be sending you royalties.
That def sounds like me today ! lol x

Back