Howdy-Doody on the radio tonight @ 20.00 - 22.00 (Sunday 28/9/08)

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Yep - if yer bored & in the hizzle tonight with nowt to do I can offer a viable alternative to watching paint dry... ;)

I'm playing a guest slot on PirateRevival.co.uk (internet radio station) from 8PM - 10PM.... dance music from early 80's to bang up to date... basically if I like it & it's got the funk it gets played :D

I've got a mic so you'll get to hear my dulcet posh Brummie tones... watch out for a shout to the Minimins massive :D

shooms.jpg

Hope you can join me :D

You'll be giving Smashie and Nicey a run for their money soon!;)
I'll tune in as your playing the 80's:D
Do you do requests?

lol should be fun, i might tune in :D
cant promise any think lol i been up all night ,im baby sitting my sis lil 1 :rolleyes:

Will defo listen to that Howdy. How about a bit of Gold for me!!!! Or Don't look down! Love 'em both!

x

x

Oooo sounds good, Are you taking requests?

Cheers all for the support :)

Spent the last couple of hours sorting out my set... gonna be a proper mixture some 80's disco & electro, 80's synth classics, late 80s / early 90's hip house / house/techno & some upfront modern beasties... basically underground dance from back in the day & the present :)

Piraterevival is a station that covers in the main 88 - 94 dance in all it's forms but I may get away with some sneaky ones ;) (like a special remix of Stevie Winwood - Higher Love that I'll do live...)

i be tuning in. good luck with it x

cheers cathy for the msg on PR :D x

Blimey that was hard work... trying to sort out buffer / techie probs on the fly & while in the mix - ouch !

Thanks for tuning :) x

Back