How's about a little distraction? :D

Yasmine

One last chance
Lipotrim is wonderful!

Hi Yasmine, I went into Peacocks last night to buy some new trousers as I only have one pair that fit at the mo. Was soooo happy when I went into the changing room and put on a size 12 pair, only to find they fitted!! Yayyyy!! Then I found a lovely batwing cardigan in a size 10/12 which I bought along with the trousers,which had a £3.00 discount. So i`ve got a whole new outfit for £23.00! And in a smaller size to boot. I can`t tell you how good this feels. Take care xx :)

It does feel amazing isn't it? buying smaller clothes seems so surreal don't you think? lol

I love their jeans, true 2 u jeans are the best!

Take care too hun!

Oh dear! Very bad news!!!!!!!!! I LOVE asda clothes and now they do it online!! Dangerous games! :eek: lol

Thanks for the links Yasmine! I absolutely love shopping! Being as huge as I was I rarely shopped for myself. Always bags and accessories! I put all my shopping energies into my Daughters. Of course they love that! They now hate me! As since I've lost a bit of weight I'm concentrating on myself and not them haha! I'll be dressed like a Queen and they'll now be tramps!

Never heard of Peacocks before and I've never been to ASDA! So I'll be sure to check those places out, seeing as they come recommended.

Love peacocks jeans, they seem cut really well and accomodate the fact women have hips and a bum

So true! best brand from them I think is true 2 u jeans:D

Thanks for the links Yasmine! I absolutely love shopping! Being as huge as I was I rarely shopped for myself. Always bags and accessories! I put all my shopping energies into my Daughters. Of course they love that! They now hate me! As since I've lost a bit of weight I'm concentrating on myself and not them haha! I'll be dressed like a Queen and they'll now be tramps!

Never heard of Peacocks before and I've never been to ASDA! So I'll be sure to check those places out, seeing as they come recommended.

God I know what you mean,. I avoided shopping like the plague! couldn't bare to dissapoint myself and disgust myself when looking at the big 1-8.

I love it now, it's so great how we can now just go into a shop with smiles.

See it.
Like it?
Buy it.

No need to test if it fits or not.

YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO ASDA?!

...wow LOL. You really should check out there clothes. They are great!

LOL already shopping online are ya?

i can't weight to go shopping i normally cut the size labels out so no one can know what size i am with being so big i won't be doing that anymore i'll be proud of being smaller

Back