Hows everyone getting on

Cheeky85

Hello all I am new to this and been on lipotrim for 6 days now. Would love to know how everyone is getting on and how long u have been on it and how much everyone has lost. I need the drive to carry on. :)

Hello and welcome, I've been on LT 17 weeks nowadays lost 4.7 stone, nearly at goal weight. It does get easier so stick with it and u will soon see the results :)
Good luck
X

Hi, I am into my 5th week now and have lost 28lbs so far, some days are smooth going others are the Himalayas! Reading the posts on here always see me through and the longer I am on the diet the more confident I feel that I can keep going - just as lots of others have before me!

Good luck cheeky and welcome aboard :)

Hi, welcome I'm sure you'll soon notice while on lipotrim that this forum will become your best friend. Always people to answer your questions & help you out, best of luck Hun

Thank u Debbie and Ashley. How long have u both been on LT? It my first weigh in tomorz I can't wait. Xx

All in all I have been doing it 11 Weeks that was with a break for the hols so i did the refeed. Back on 100% to day as I want to get to my 1st target of 9.5 stone then hopefully 9 stone. If you have any questions just post a new thread and I am sure one of us will get back to you, we may not know all the answers but we will try. Theres some great threads which make great reading and have a look at the motivational threads and the before and after pics.

So welcome aboard cheeky :family2:

Welcome! I've been on lipotrim for just over 13 weeks now and I totally agree with what everyone else has said :) It can be hard at times but there is always someone on the forums to talk to, or inspirational pictures to look at, or peoples diaries to read :) xx

I've only been on it nearly 2 weeks, i lost 8lbs last week and i get weighed tomorrow so i'm hoping for a 6lb lost so that will make 1 stone in two weeks. i'm going to treat myself to some new clothes tomorrow even though i'll be attending my weigh-in a day early

hi Ejsunshine,

how did u manage to stick to it for so long? i still cannot get past day1. i managed to loose some then took a break but been struggling to get back on it ever since. i was hoping to be in size 16 clothes by xmas but i dunno what i can do to stick with it. i know this is d diet for me bcos it worked b4 but how can i get tru day one and not give in? i believe if i can, i'll be able to carry on. how did u stay motivated?

Hi downsized, I don't know just took it day by day wanted to stay on it longer but my hair started falling out. It's so hard at the beginning but got easier as time went on, I've been eating 3 weeks now managed to stay around the same weight but might go on maintenance soon as planning to have a tummy tuck in January x

Back