I am new too!

JulesB

;) I am doing the SW on my own too! Want to loose weight for my daughters wedding in Cyprus July 2012 wish me luck!

Welcome to the forum! Sw is brilliant! Good luck :)

My to girls have done SW and even my grandaughter has lost a stone!

Thanks

Thank you and good luck to you too! I am trying the extra easy my grandaughter has lost a stone on this one. Plenty of mugshots and pasta and rice is how she did it. Dont know if you like these but most are free on SW.:)

SW

I dont think all the mug shots are free not the cream ones, but most are. The sweet and sour one is nice but a bit hot. There are lots of different flavours to choose from and they are so quick to prepare when you are hungry lol.

My Grandaughter has white pasta and Batchelors savory rice I like wholemeal pasta and think thats the one thats recommended as being the better one out of the two.

Hope this helps!x:)

I'm new here too!
I joined S/W about two years ago and lost 1 and 1/2 stone which was all I needed to loose.
A lot has happened since then, and it's not all been good i'm afraid, and now I have about 4 stone to loose.
I still have all my books and can remember the diet well, so as of this morning I was back on!
It's really easy to pick up, especially doing EE!
Good luck, it's so nice to have the support and inspiration of everyone on here, and i'm sure you'll pick it up in no time!
:p

mug shots

I didn't realise the mugshots are free points on SW, that's really good. Did she loose weight on white or brown pasta? ?
1% fat are free
Thai 1/2syn
Chicken & Mushroom,chicken &Veg&creamy cheese=2syns
cheese&ham 3 1/2, tomato and herb free

Back