I DONT BELIEVE IT............

time4action

(AS VICTOR MELDREW WOULD SAY)

I've just been on the scales grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, dont get officially weighed till 7pm tonight and I'm the same as I was last week, and I've been so good :cry:apart from a small donught incident that we cant really talk about :eek:.

So I'm heading upstairs now, to put on my shorts and trainers and I'm going to bounce on my trampoline for 45 mins, work up a sweat and then do 15 mins of sit ups till it kills me.

I know none of this will help but omg something has got to shift at least a pound aaaaaaaaaggggggggggg!

OK in warrior mode now, brb in an hr :p

you are soooooooooooooo funny:)...get bouncing go go go go girl!!!
I never went today as had to do extra shift at work, not weighed myself feel like i have lost so hope for a good loss next week..xx

good luck.x

I think Ive stayed the same this week! (Although don't officially know til WI tomorrow) So got my wellies on and went for a long (ish) walk with puppy and boyfriend in tow - going to get bouncing tonight (trampette before you get any saucy ideas..... I know some of you too well!!) So fingers crossed its maybes shifted half a pound or so xxx

Did it work !!!!, did it bloomin work !!!!!, no it didnt work, I'm going to have to have a serious talk with myself and stop this nonsense once and for all.

Gym tomorrow and every day from now until forever and no snacking, snacking is killing me.

Writing everything down this week to the last grain of salt on a dish and then next week there will be no need for a panic bounce.

p.s. 1lb on :eek:

arrhh hun im sure ull have a better weight loss next wk xx

awwwwww Time4 :cry: it was that blooming couscous i bet!!! i went to WI tonight but I wont tell you how i did:D Jax x

Oh Nanny, we NEED to know how you did. Ok, so I put on a lb, its not the end of the world and has infact focussed my mind to get more active this week and stay away from the snacking.

Please, share on how you've done, we need to know the good and the bad here!

p.s. - yeh I'll bet it was that bloomin cous cous lol, and all the other little extras that snuck in when I was being complacent.

Shame on me :eek:

I did post it in last weeks yipee sticker thread, I managed another 3lb, I bet i do really bad this week though because i only need 2 more for a stone Jax x

Um hello all.

OMG HUN I PUT 2 LBS ON so ill be joining you on the giving myself a good talking to....im gutted!

Heyho, onwards we go!

Good luck

Ruthy xxx

And I need that talking to too ladyeez - I put a pound on this week too! Am cross with myself cos I knew where I was going wrong and continued to do it! xxx

Back